The Corner Stone,

Monday, February 21, 2005

haiya.
my mother ask me quit track.
cos of my knee.
aiya..
veri confused now.
i reallie reallie dun wish to quit la.
pray hard man.
sighh.

trng:
sprinted 15 times.
supp to do 20 la.
yuppssss.
hmmmsss.
novelyn and rachel waited for me.
ya.thankyou kie!(((:

tink cant do pe tmr.
if not i die.aiyarhh!
veri f***ed up now.
mr.francis say we mixed wif the wrong company.
like so obvious he's saying me,wanru and celine la.
****** say is cos of ******.
aiya.
i dun find any prob mixing wif dem la.
dey neva influence me in my studies or wadsoeva.
i mean.jux frens wad.
aiyarh.
nvmmm.
i noe watta do.(:

okayy.
go do my prototype now.
later kana frm the ***** ****.
haha.
yayy.
byebye!(: takecare!(((:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home