The Corner Stone,

Monday, April 17, 2006

no one can survive on a diet of hope, neither can i.

hmm, act big just cos i'm a bung? HA. you guys have really nothing better to do then to go round spamming others. in case your don't know, i don't give a fucking damn abt what your said. & please get a life for yourself cos i don't find this a wee bit entertaining. no one acts big cos she's a bung please. use your brains.


i'm so not gonna let this kinda stuff affect my mood. haha. FLIRT just msged me! she's the best okay! never fails to cheer me up :D I LOVE MY FLIRT X 100 TIMES. haha. (:
mer & twin! please stop pms-ing in class! :D i don't know why but michelle chua bought us lolli?! she say it's cos of easter? crazy already. haha! twin was being so retarded during assembly! she made me laugh like nobody's business lah. i don't wanna sit with her in the morning anymore. :D

didn't attend trng today. wasn't feeling well & can people just believe me for once! haha. i guess many didn't turn up as well. ugh, i hate skipping trng. make me feel so useless. rawr.

& it's not that i don't wanna make the decision fast. But can't your just give me some time to think through it? how i wish i could control too right, but i just can't. It's happening all over again. i don't want this to affect my exams! ugh. i leave it to fate then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home