The Corner Stone,

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

when you're near, no one comes close

i hate school lah, damn. anw, out with sophialee priscilla & chess after school (: supposed to study in school with priscilla but, ended up watching love wrecked! :D the show's so fantasy kind, haha. pasta then mer the rocker tong called & asked me to go popular with her, haha! left quite early & ended up wasting time at dhoby ghaut with pig :D she gave me jacket, haha! sorry mer, i was late & made you run across the road when its red man & made you wait for me for just 10 mins & making your ears hurt after all the blasting of your music! & popular closed already :/ not my fault okay, tskk!

oh, & thanks mer rocker tong for your wonka! :D

its just you that gives me the feeling no one could. your smile, your screams, your laughter, your company, the calls at night, your presence, your smell, your touch, the closeness i've never felt, makes you so beautiful to me. i daren't ask anything back from you, i'm just glad i've met you (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home