The Corner Stone,

Saturday, March 01, 2008

Love me for a reason,
& let the reason be love.

the air con's very noisy..

I'm peeling badly, maybe very badly tomorrow, :/

anyway, bbq today was great. just that I had tummy ache, haha. people I haven't seen in ages were there too, & now I have to worry about the chalet. I don't think many are staying for the 2nd night. so people, please ask your dear parents NOW & stay its the March hols so you all have no school/work. blah.

oh, I saw Rachel & XYZ today, (:
met up with Joycelynn & Leisha before that. there's some free coke distribution thing outside Wisma & it sucks cause it has NO SUGAR. weird. so, Sophia called & said they have something very important for me to do.. which is to collect more coke for Wanru -.- but, we collected so much that the paper bag broke & we had to put it in Chuyin's hiking bag. I wonder who was the smart ass to suggest putting in a paper bag. I think she's Sophia. & I so certainly don't harbour such brilliant ideas, haha.

no peeektures today, I really don't know why.

I guess I'm staying in ECH in NP, wahaha. no, not confirmed. okay, Idk. but, I registered for Psb! hurr so stressed. if only lah, if onlyyyyyyyyyy................. I studied harder.

I wish there's a lane 23,
it will so belong to us :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home