The Corner Stone,

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Why couldn't you get what I'm trying to say to you.
You got me on a emotional rollercoaster once again
.



The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting
It couldn't be that we've been this way before.
I know you don't think that I'm trying
I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

But hold your breath,

Because tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over again.
Don't make me change my mind.

I won't live to see another day,
I swear its true.
Because a girl like you is impossible to find
You're impossible to find.

This is not what I intended.
I always swore to you that I would never fall apart.
You always thought that I was stronger
I may have failed
But I have loved you from the start.


Finally, this is everything I wanted to say. I hope you get it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home