The Corner Stone,

Monday, May 19, 2008

A table for two.

I'll be fine, you'll be fine
This moments seems so long.
Don't waste now, precious time
We'll dance inside the song.

The last time I met Charleneteo is 19th April & yes today, (: I had yoggi, thankyouu.
Met Charmaine to studyy at Starbucks too. I have photos I have photos. I'm just velly lazy.

-

We're both looking for something We've been afraid to find.
Its easier to be broken Its easier to hide.

Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life I'm scaredd to death
I'm taking a chance letting you inside.

The world that I see inside you Waiting to come to life.
Waking me up to dreaming Reality in your eyes.

We're crashing into the unknown.
We're lost in this But it feels like home.

Like being in love, she said, for the first time
Maybe I'm wrong, I'm feeling right.
Whenever I'm alone with you tonight,
Like being in love with you for the first time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home