The Corner Stone,

Thursday, April 20, 2006

my heart can't possibly break, when it wasn't even whole to start with.

oh my gosh. there's so many things happening right now! ): ugh, it's very irritating! exams around the corner & so much to think of at the same time. whathehell. rawr! ):
tomorrow's the raising fund thing. i don't know what lah. haha. I don't know if i should even spend cos i'm kinda broke? stupid.. & it lasts until 3 only. how to sell so many stuffs at such a short time? no brainer. haha!

syf practise after school! (: char went mad lah. haha. i'm so tired & mer, sophia & char had to make me jump here & there! whalao, wanted to strangle them! haha. I only went high towards the end of everything. :D went for tuition after that. & we talked so much that we forgot to finish our work. haha. we didn't even realise that tuition ended already lah. HAHA! From next week onwards, laura's not coming anymore. ):

I'm so into catch your wave man! :D tomorrow i'm so gonna ask kelly to play that song like a million times & make everyone in love with it! :D

girlfriend's letter was so sweet that i almost melted. (: i love my girlfriend! :D

hey girl, i wanna catch your wave.
i wanna drift away with you, sunshine. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home