The Corner Stone,

Sunday, May 28, 2006

i've been fighting to let you go ;



ytd: met gerri with twin at bugis to pass her sth. (: walked her to meet her mum then we went sentosa. haha. believe it or not, its only the both of us. :D mer & char wanted to come, but didn't. ): waited for chess at delifrance for almost an hour! played luge when she came, then walked to palawan. stood at the 2 towers there, no sunset! ): sophia wasn't in a good mood, so went home.


i hope you like the gift. (:


everything's not right, without you here with me. will there be a day you'd come back? as i sit in the corner of my room ; as i toss in my bed, i wonder what can i do to make it up to you. thinking on stuffs that i can improve on to be a better one. it seems like things are falling apart & will never get back on track. how would you feel, if you were me.
take my hand, & fulfil my last dreams.


just tell me how you feel, i don't know what you're thinking of anymore.
i'll sing you one last song ;

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home