The Corner Stone,

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

if i could freeze some moment in my mind,

report book ): anw, trng after school then town to meet the rest (: they stole food out from sakae! :D & the guy happen to come out & i guess he saw us, haha. priscilla & kelly left, then vinee. went cine with wanru sophia & sumay after that & we weren't supposed to speak english :/ so cheena-fied please! home after that (:

& i'm still thinking if i shld go school tmr. mer will just kill me if i'm going cos i'm supposed to go popular with her! :D nvm, i know mer's nice, haha!

ugh, i hate it when i start to pms ):


cos there's something in the way you look at me,
its as if my heart knows you're the missing piece.
you made me believe that there's nothing
in this world i can't be,
i never know what you see

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home