The Corner Stone,

Friday, August 04, 2006

you got me drowning in tears of memories,

maths today was (: cos there's muffins to keep me awake, haha. lit was funny, the way mrs shankar talk is so hilarious :D physics test after recess & tan didn't come, so some teacher took over & she kept trying to be funny but not funny, haha! went hall for some talk during assembly :/ sat with sumay's class again, but this time didn't play thumb war ): haha.

stayed back with sophia, wanru, stephcarol after school. okay, talked about things again & said some jokes :D not funny become funny haha. waited for chess, then went karen's house. i hate her dog! ): it started chasing me around since i stepped into the house :/ sumay called, then went town (: met maple tan ding ding that stupid ass who haven't met me since i don't know when, haha. wanted to play pool but, was in school uni so yeah ): walked to new cathay ben & jerry's (: listened to people sing haha. & sumay & i kept making guesses about the girl's bung friend, haha. she looked jealous lah, cos the girl was singing with some other bung :/ but the other was better haha. sumay told me to blog about this, & she eyecandied that person, hurr. that girl's pretty but, kinda weird, haha. oh, & the new urban male there is so small! sumay the king of bung was so lonely & bored cos she got no messages, & she started taking my phone to msg herself! wha, beat that man! sumay, not bad huh :D

i think my hand's getting better (:

thinking of the times we had makes me (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home