The Corner Stone,

Friday, June 15, 2007

& I don't wanna speak these words,
cause I don't want to make things any worse.


so, gf was telling me about butch hunt & it sounded fun. rahhh. anyway, training today again timing wasn't good but well, Sam & Jiarui came down! its been gazillion years since I last saw Jiarui, haha. island creamery after that then homeee ):

tanning tmr or studying? hurr, mocks sucks today cause whatever I studied didn't come out, so much for waking up at 510 right, Sam haha. & I realise I haven't been spending time with Sophialee, see who's the busy one now :/


thinking about stuffs lately, I guess sometimes people hide themselves too well. but No, not all the time. I know these are not sweet nothings but what really lies inside, are things that you think can hide well. its just like your presence is here, but your heart's somewhere. I wanna believe everything I can, cause now thats the only way things work. we laugh we talk we cry we shout we fight, well I guess if not for the bad times the good ones won't seem so great (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home