The Corner Stone,

Thursday, June 07, 2007

When I'm around You, I'm predictable.
Cause I believe in loving you with first sight
I know its crazy but I'm hoping to,
take complete hold of You.


Hi had training today & I swear I cracked my toe, hahaha. Preece didn't believe me & my back really hurts :/ Maybe an X-ray tmr, rahhh. I think my dad was talking to himself haha, & some guy totally came to my place & filled my damn room with smoke. Now everything in the room's gonna stink, haha. Hi, I can't wait for sushi tomorrow :D

oh, & did i mention I went to swr's place today & Randall's so fucking cute haha :D I love it when he laughs.

Off to watch incredible tales then prison breakkkkk (:

take care sophia lee, hmm.

CHAOS?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home