The Corner Stone,

Friday, June 01, 2007

Is this just the beginning?
Or is this coming to an end?


firstly, I'm sorry You, for raising my voice for no reason. actually there is, but its stupid lah so just forget it. maybe I'm really not good enough for you, oh well.


was almost late for orals today, rushed like mad & was there on time. waited in school for damn long, then over to gf's place. that's where I got my back & knee injured :/ headed to vivo to meet Mer & Char with Sophia (: the first time four of us are out, caught Shrek 3. not as good as the previous one though. & I swear Char takes 10 years to finish her food, damn it haha. chess came then left soon after so Mer Char & I walked around. town after that to meet Sam, Thai Express & I'm sorry again ):

): I really need the trainings & what a wrong time to get myself injured. rahhh.


I gave it all, gave my best
you couldn't see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home