The Corner Stone,

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Crash & burn,

so, the day yesterday was spent with Sam Charlene Joyceh & Pris. went to the airport to study & we had donuts for company at night. Sam & Char left so we walked around watching planes & guessing which ones are from which country but none took off at that time. sky trained to the other terminal & finally settled at the BK there. studied for a few hours then decided to head to Lido's Macs. rushed to the MRT but we were 2 mins late to the last train so took 36 back to town. studied for a few more hours & had a good laugh at the Macs TV where bored people sent messages & one of it says this : why did the chicken cross the road... to get to the poultry hill, (paul 3 hill) -.- like how lame can he/she gets lah haha. fell asleep for a while then came to a conclusion that we should cab back to my place for sleep :/

today, met Sam & Char & some guy. thanks Char for playing ddr with me hahaha. walked around & Pris joined us. left for home quite early cause my stomach was killing me ): Pris's coming over later like damn late in the night retarded lah haha. pictures will be up probably next year, & I'm off to study B.I.O.L.O.G.Y nowwwwwwwwwwww ):

I want the Ralph Lauren polo tee, its so niceeeeee (: okay I hope to get it in 2 weeks haha.

oh, & I wanted to go running just now buttttttt, I had to keep Pris company, so ): nvmm, I can run tmr. I haven't been exercising since I stopped training :/ HURR!

I'm b o r e d ):

goodnight.


swing swing swing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home