The Corner Stone,

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

You're the best other half,

I'm currently loving my new job, its quite slack today & the colleagues there are funny. especially the 70 year old ah ma, she's more than just an ah ma, she's strong, haha. so, someone abandoned me during lunch time cause she didn't wake up & she's none other than Sophia Lee. had a quick lunch then grabbed newspaper back to read. lunch tomorrow with my cousin & boss, cooool.

I don't quite know how to get all the registration done for the enrollment. I'm quite irritated because I have to go for medical check ups which my course required. & I can't view the kind of notebooks on sale online & Idk when can I take time off to do the check up. now that I can't take leave as & when, I'm only left with weekends. & I still feel that crankyness whenever I think of my course, but I know I'll kinda regret if I chose Psb, hurr shoot me.

I need to shoppppp, but Perth comes first definitely, (:

I want TE, dtf, xlb, & cj. go decipher haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home