The Corner Stone,

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Everyone is watching, everyone is waiting.
Everywhere we look now, all there is hating.

So the plans to explore dempsey land is cancelled. I met gf. School in the early morning. Holland. Town. Dinner somewhere. Tiong. Home. It explains my ezlink balance of 4++ bucks. We laughed about everything like hiphop jelly, how she walks down the stairs with her stupid thigh aches, how she mispronounces everytime. I tend to just laugh & she'll die doing the same cause her tummy hurts, haha. My madcow came too cause she just loves us too much, right? hehe.

This is stressing me out. I have a 6hr long break every Tuesday. Self-training will just drain me out in between.

I love Pillows.

Okay bye. Tmr's an early day.

Forgotten was playing on repeat in my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home