The Corner Stone,

Saturday, April 05, 2008


Cheeeeeros! Sue me sue me.
First.
All the best speed for your race, robot.
Second.
All the best strength for db race too.

Got my Adizero, finally.
wait waiting waited.
Left for Holland v. Ipoh Ipoh. Tango's. Town.
I was fed cottoncandy, (:

I'll survive with a light stick.

The future's about to change. Before you know it, the curtain closes Take a look around. There's no one in the crowd, & I'm throwing away the pain. & you should know that your performance made me strong enough.
So take a bow, cause you've taken everything else.
You played the part, & like a star you played it so well.
Take a bow, this scene is coming to an end.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the cotton candy was a gauge of our love for you! hahahaha

6:44 AM  
Blogger Vinee said...

HAHA. YAH. omg. I GAVE YOU MORE JOY!!

haha. and then right, i totally dont understand your posts :( hahaha

5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home