The Corner Stone,

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Empty.

Burning on, just like a match you strike to incinerate the lives of everyone you know. Came a time, when every star falls. Brought you to tears again. We are the very hurt you sold, & whats the worst you take From every heart you break & like a blade you stain Well, I've been holding on tonight.
Can you hear me Are you near me. Can we pretend to leave & then We'll meet again, when both our cars collide. So long & goodnight So long Not & goodnight.

I'm.Annoyed.Very.Much.
To a point where if an ant is to crawl on my laptop, I'll flip.

Common test is in one week. No textbook? Winner.


Its like getting familiarised with a new environment, all over again.

My decision will be to leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

EH i dreamt of you! :)

10:53 PM  
Blogger Joy said...

Are you Mer?! hahaha!

what's the dreaaam?

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home