The Corner Stone,

Thursday, October 09, 2008

I wanna be the one you'd turn to regardless what happens to you & be just that one who treats you better than anyone could. Just whats the possibility?

Am so drained from everything. Things got worse for me & am definitely not coping well. Its like work's rather stressing sometimes, school's starting next week, training's good but I need to self train to improve faster, & something else I don't wish to mention here. Oh & one more thing, I don't even have time for my family. I feel so frustratedddd ):

2 Comments:

Blogger michelle said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:19 AM  
Blogger michelle said...

JOY TO THE WORLD!
dont be frustrated okay, you still have meow as entertainment :)

& ME!!! hahaha.

train hard =)

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home