The Corner Stone,

Saturday, April 29, 2006

big fake smiles & fucking lies.


met gerri & chess at holland v (: psychic was late & she owe me one! went coffee club to study for a while. wasn't in the mood at all. psychic wanted to go town, so we left. halfway, i decided to stay & study. i'm sure chess wanted to kill me, haha. went starbucks for barely 5 mins then left for psychic's house! :D sunshine was so moody lah ):

watched some ballet show at her house! it's so boring & i slept (: psychic was being irritating & keep wanting to see my phone's pictures! rawr. after that, twin's mother came to pick me for church. she scolding twin cos i took very long? so shit lah, haha.

over to twin's house tomorrow! :D hope i can study there, haha.


i need no one else, except you. but,you just gotta ruin everything at this point of time. after so much, i can't feel the pain anymore. since you don't need me & didn't love me in the first place, say so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home