The Corner Stone,

Sunday, May 28, 2006

i'll love you more than that -


uhh, just thought of what bathu said when things just started & what cor said that day. used to tell myself things will not turn out this way & everything will be fine. guess i was blind. i don't blame cor for saying all that & being straight forward, maybe its cos i can't accept it right now.


if you're ready, open your heart & let me in
cos the pain is such a killer.


stupid will be at obs then church camp for a week! man, tory almost died just now. ): thanks weiling! :D everytime sth bad happened to tory, i'll call weiling. haha! stupid you better thank your friend! (: & please go get a phone, hurr.



you're my sunshine
my only sunshine
you make me happy
when skies are grey

you'll never know dear,
how much i love you
please don't take my sunshine away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home