The Corner Stone,

Sunday, May 14, 2006

i'm sleeping with the ghost of you & me.


i can't study! ): i wanna go destress! i must do well for geog, if not there's no other subjs that can help anymore. & i just can't get my mind off some things, ugh! )':

saw someone's blog. good for you, you've been spending most of your time with her now. guess a step back won't make a difference as well.

michwong's at chalet now! ): i wanna go too! & we're supposed to wear same earings out lah, so cool! :D but she's got one more than me, unfair! ):


if you're not the one, then why does my soul feel glad today
if you're not the one, then why does my hand fit yours this way
if you're not mine, then why does your heart return my call
if you're not mine, will i have the strength to stand at all

if i'm not made for you, then why does my heart tell me that i am
is there any way that i can stay in your arms
if i don't need you , then why am i crying on my bed
if i don't need you, then why does your name resound in my head.

never know what the future brings,
but i know this much is true
we'll make it through,
& i hope you're the one i share my life with
& i wish that you could be the one i die with
i hope i love you all my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home