The Corner Stone,

Saturday, June 10, 2006

fighting to keep on track


had to wake up SUPER early for trng today lah. ): all rachel's fault for forcing me to go, heh. i was kinda quite bored cos chuyin didn't come & i had to do the workout myself, hurr. ):

after that, went home to get changed & met wanru & rachelsng in town. (: walked to cine to watch omen. played arcade before that & saw leisha they all, haha. girlfriend is the BEST lah, screeeamed OH MY GOD so daaamn loudly during the movie & whalao, the whole theatre was laughing at her! :D she scaaared the hell out of me lah, haha. i hate shocking movies. ): & the movie is damn stressful! ): then, walked to ps play arcade again, haha. girlfriend is nice cos she bought me candy floss that makes my tongue looks disgustingly PINK! UGH! ): uhh, met gerri for a while cos she wanted to show me her HANDSOME look. (: haha. & she looks handsome lah. :D accompanied her to city hall then home. (:

i guess i'm rather happy today. (:


you said to watch sunset with me someday! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home