The Corner Stone,

Sunday, June 04, 2006

cos You bring out the best in me


okay, just got back from townn.): i don't really feel like coming home cos its so boring! hurrr. uhh, went gerri's church this afternoon with my m o t h e r.(: its kinda quite nice cos its like opened air! haha. i just like the air con lah, haha. went there to see some baptism then took cab to novena church. i'm feeling so holy man, keep going churches today. haha! accompanied my mother walk around the church & i didn't know that priests cannot be married & they stays at the church, haha. left for town to meet sihui & mer after that. (: sihui's really kinda lame okay & she told me to snatch the lady's ice cream & not let her eat. wth! haha. & she just don't wanna walk me to lido, hurrr! ):

& twin's coming back today! :D but, i don't know what time. stupid twin, haha. can't wait to see her man, so much stuffs to tell her! haha. & she better come back with food for me or else i'll slaughter her. (:

oh, there was this band performance thing at youth park just now. it somehow reminded me of that time gerri, psychic & i watched some performance at esplanade. ah, whatever. ):

stupid is finally back from all her camps! :D but, she's going off again. no wonder she's stupid. (:


everything thats good in me i owe to you
i need you so so much. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home