The Corner Stone,

Saturday, June 16, 2007

Here we go for the hundredth time,
hand grenade pins in every line.
Throw them up & let something shine,
going out of my fucking mind.


Hi people, today's kinda greattt. hmm, met Claud & Trico in town then LJS, they ate. Aly & Vinee came after then here & there, Lvl 8 for pool (: its been long since I played, haha. okay maybe not very long, hurr. rot for a while outside Cine then home for dinner. Went Marina Square, Cafe Cartel for dinner with the relatives & first time I got to chat with my cousin's bf, he asked about Shrek 3 -.- & fantastic 4 so retarded, haha. anyway, pork ribs there are nice & the rest simply suck. saw SarahPeh too & she called me even though she's just 10 foot away from me, haha! yeah left early to meet Joycelynn & Liwei. caught up with lovepeh & yeah. town after that cause some tai tai needs Jap milk tea :/ it started pouring like doughnuts & chocolates. & I got shelter from some stranger? on the way home, haha.

okay I need to print pictures for Eileen Chai's board, but I can't find much pictures & that sucks. hurr anw, Hi Claud don't be ): okay, you've got your friends so cheer up! your life will still go on perfectly fine & healthy, whooo (: loveeeeeeeeeee!

I love Acceptance, omg new found love ((:

/edit

OMG joycelynn goh taitai! you're sooooo dead, I'm gonna enlarge your retarded picture HERE tomorrow! HURRRRR idiot!

Tell myself, on the ride home
Getting tired, hating all that I've known.
Holding on, like its all I have
Count me out, when its clear that I find it hard to say
& you, find it hard to care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home