The Corner Stone,

Friday, September 07, 2007

Swing, swing, swing from the tangles of
my heart is crushed from a former love.

tanning with Sam today, I can't play frisbee for nuts but you know its the wind's fault. left at 2 plus to vivo for food then walk around then its home sweet home. no pictures today, )):

now I found some nice top from Topman & I'm tempted to get it first (: so I'll probably get my Ralph Lauren one after this. then probably get new jeans. okay mouth action haha. oh I forgot, Zara Superman boxers too, haha! I talk as if I own a money printing machine :/

SophiaLee you totally disappeared from my life & I don't even know whats going on in your life. we were supposed to go cycling you don't even remember you idiot. see, if not for school I won't even see you at all. study hard, not as if I am lah but still haha.

I'm like ): cause I can't watch HSM2 on my damn cable cause I don't have the channel. so dumb right disney channel eh.

goodnight say hi to Biology before you sleep (:


I don't have the ability to compare.
I can't have things my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home