The Corner Stone,

Wednesday, March 05, 2008


her stupid heels kept trying to dirty my pants,
so she got angry & decided to take a picture with it.
hello.
I was about to burst out laughing,
Merrrrrrrrrr,
(:
Family portrait, I look reluctant.

Cause everything inside, it never comes out right.
& when I see you cry, it makes me wanna die.


I love work today. I had nothing to do for close to 2 hours & I read most of the news on the newspaper, even if its uninteresting & I played with rubber bands & read through my enrollment letter for 1 hour & attempted to play solitaire on the computer. I just realised that cranberries are yummy, (: had some disgusting thai food this afternoon now I don't really crave for TE anymore. Nobel was so cute, she text to tell me she knows the answers to the short forms, haha. okay, Csh just text me to tell me that too, haha :D

after work, I met Mer & Char! had dinner at some Waraku place, I remember that cause I kept saying it in a weird way, haha. Sat outside Macs at Marina & took many peektures. headed home early becauseeeee they have school..

I'm peeling so badly I need to soak myself in moisturiser. its so itchyyyyyyy....

due to the sudden break down of my speakers since last year, I had to listen to songs from my phone through the speakers. I want a laptop sooooooooooon :O I like this smiley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home