The Corner Stone,

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I'll take care of you,


I hate staying at home, cause basically I do nothing but sleep eat watch tv & more comp. didn't date the books today so I'm going to Now ): its 12.21 am though & I just had Chocolates (: fattening, yes but I have trainings to help haha. I'm quite happy cause itunes is being less bitchy & I get new songs haha. oh, & I hate my keyboard, its hard like fuck & my fingers are tired :/ damn, I want to go Australia after Os & rot my ass off there with my cousin, haha. its been almost 10 years since I've been there. dad & mum are going cruise in their own world then, they refuse to take us along, rahhh. okay off now yo!

gf, whatever it is don't bother about what others say cause it only sours relationships. lead your own life in whichever way you want to others have no say. you know I'll always be here (: & your 4 in the morning's coming, sorry limewire isn't working on that, haha. LOVE YOU!


joy: cheer up joycelynn!
joycelynn: I'm going cheers now to drink 7 up.
-.- seriously, L birthmark, hahaha :D

quite a few days ago,
sumay & I saw this woman who's fucking skinny, so we talked about her ancestors being toothpicks. then,
sumay: yeah my ancestors were pigs, then can't evolve fully to humans so this describes Me(points to herself).
HAHAHA! sumay you know I still love you :D


I remember how it was,
when its all about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home