The Corner Stone,

Friday, September 14, 2007

Walking away don't solve a fucking thing.
Especially when you think a note could do it.

I can't believe someone whom I apologised to before is actually doing such things. I was blind. I'm not two faced. even so, what right everyone has to say me? if you all wanna say, please get your damn facts right first & not by looking at how one is. to think I trusted, I fucking did, do & will. I always thought we just need some time to talk things out, everything will be alright but no, cause there's so much more than just that. I know things you think I don't, I know everything I'm not dumb. not only me, someone else who oughts to know, knows too. its really not a fucking good feeling to be kept in the dark about everything, it just keeps the heartache going. but, I'm just willing to keep everything going again, maybe. b u t, you've already made your choice I'm not asking for more too. this really shows alot, thanks for the great memories. you may not feel the same, I may not be everything you wanted, I can give you my all but I know its not enough for you, I never knew how much you loved me as you said so, I will never know whats going on in your mind & what're you really feeling, I'll never trust someone to that extent anymore, you may not see all of this but I really wanted things to go well so I kept quiet & held on. I just needed that little assurance at that moment, just that little bit but you refused to show me. I know, I know it all that I'm never the best for you I'm sorry I can't be what you want me to be sorry for giving you all these troubles & instilling more thoughts into your brain I just thought maybe by facing the problem things will be better, at least. but you chose the easy way out, by walking away. thanks for being the best for the past 6 months. take care,

yes I love the 7 of them playing charades with them was plain nice.
with my psychic & Anissa too (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home