The Corner Stone,

Friday, November 23, 2007

Out of control,

I'm looking forward to weekends but yet not, hurr. I feel like going island creamery tomorrow & maybe renting dvds again, but its not confirmed. ice cream makes people happy like chocolates, haha. anyway, ChuaJiarui you are so annoying! if you're ever reading this, haha. & I have something to do in mind already, for the coming Friday.

sometimes the more you wanna control the more you can't, & what you lose out. sorry, my fault. I'd wish I've been better, so you'd be better to me too. demanding, or rather just expecting? I'm thinking about not losing but giving up, but yet I'm not doing so. tell me what it takes to be a better one then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY PIG AND DONKEY DAY! ((:

9:22 AM  
Blogger ESTHER said...

JOY. we soooo need to catch up too. why dont i bump into you at all?!?!?!

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home