The Corner Stone,

Friday, November 16, 2007

Get a life, bitch

Grad was alright but draggy :/ I'm angry cause I don't have any pictures with me except the one with Mer & Sophia, hurr. home first to change & get more clothes, then to Marina Mandarin (: Prom was great just that the starting was bad. okay pictures are like at everyone else's blog, haha. back to hotel played a few rounds of black Jack & I'm dead. haha I thought Chipster was just a name they came up with to get me off the bed! Chalet tomorrow (: no Pinata no Christmas dressing, HURR.

/edit,
okay, so decided to work for 2 hrs just now. cause no one wanted to entertain me so done. daddy get well soon (: anw, I'm so not in the mood for everything everytime I go to some lj, hurr. love please come to me, :/ okay I think we're having christmas dressings & I have no idea how I'm getting my Santa suit (: so maybe not, whatever. okay bye people, don't make me sad.

I knew you didn't love me,

2 Comments:

Blogger Vinee said...

OMG EH WHY NO CHRISTMAS DRESSING?!
JOY! we go get tmr la! :D

7:20 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

dont be sad pig!!!!
*donkey hug*

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home