The Corner Stone,

Sunday, September 30, 2007

& I can't hold on for too long,

the weekend, including Friday night was tiring! went for dinner with the whole family at some place on Fri night, then went over to my Aunt's place to try winter clothes. I glued myself to the sofa for 3 hours with my cousin :/
Saturday,
studied at Bukit Merah Macs then rushed down to United Square for dinner at Vienna, the food's good. Joe(cousin) & I made watermelon, honeydew, grape, cherry & orange fondue, haha. ate damn alot then headed to my Grandma's place to watch soccer :/ played like mad, ate talked then home at 3 freaking am ): I just realised whatever Joe studied at Aust is what I study here, we were talking about Bio haha.
Today,
woke up damn early then fetched them to Taka for brunch. ate like crap again, then headed to Chinatown. walked around OG -.- with Joe. we tried the exercise machine there which makes people look like they're dancing haha. as everyone's legs were aching, we sprint to the massage place & got a foot massage :D it seriously feels like I'm having a holiday. bought more winter stuff after that then left for dinner. the rest are at my Grandma's place having DURIANS! while I'm home with mummy trying out clothes :/

goodnight.

HI ESTHER! I DON'T KNOW WHERE'S YOUR BLOG SO YEAH. MISS YOU.

1 Comments:

Blogger ESTHER said...

http://darkesttragedy.livejournal.com/

since you asked, (:

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home