The Corner Stone,

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Nicer picture!

Teardrops on my guitar,

lunched alone today, cause Mark couldn't wake up. boss said she's buying me lunch tomorrow! & I love my cousin, I always see food on my desk every morning, (: there's this damn gay guy in the office, joke of the day haha. went over to Haji Lane to look for PriscillaEr. & I saw Phy haha! okay anyway, we were supposed to walk to Suntec for the IT fair but I was too lazy & I had pain on the right so we walkedddd back to my place, she left for home then. caught up quite a bit, (:

I have to damn it take a blood test for my course, & I hateeeee blood test. okay but with Yum Cha after that, much better haha.

I need to sleep.

I hope that however long I'm gonna wait, it will pay off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home