The Corner Stone,

Monday, June 18, 2007

I don't blame you for being you,
but you can't blame me for hating it.

Hi world ): today's quite alright. accompanied Sam to her tuition's place, & I had to rot 1hr30min waiting for her. guess what I did? sit down get a drink ate ruffles & stared at chem book & not forgetting Quadropop, hurr. headed to serene centre after that, Macs then rented My girl (: her place to watch it, its kinda sad at some parts & the boy's fucking cute, haha. bla bla then town to meet Claud & Trico. usual walking around, saw a GREY top I like at topman ): then homeeee.

finally training tmr, I'm looking forward cause I'm starting to feel fat, damn. okay, Bye worldddd.


That red nano,


You said you'd keep me honest,
but I won't call you on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home