The Corner Stone,

Friday, June 22, 2007

No I don't understand what I'm going through,
there must be a plan that led me to you.

I've been training for 2 consecutive days, okay not a big deal but I'm really worn out. trng on thurs was 300x2 & 200x2, stomach cramp cause I did too many crunches(?!) at a time, hurr. today's was basically relay, training the C div & 200 plus 150x2. it was a killer cause the timing was bad, oh well. yes we need you, but don't get too complacent. how many times you turned us down not turning up? its a damn TEAM effort.

Hi I'm meeting Gracia tmr at 930am! hurr its so early but well, haven't seen or talk to her since she graduated which mean 2 years! hmm. meeting joycelynn & pris to study too! oh yes, Gerri too! haha, go joycelynn's blog, my drawing's so Pretty! RIGHT. okay off to meditate, haha nah sleep lah. laters (:


Remember we used to laugh & say,
no one understood our way.
& how it was sitting at the rocks,
chatting till our hearts content.

):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home