The Corner Stone,

Saturday, November 24, 2007

I see you lying next to me,
with words I thought I'd never speak.

packed my room today, (: not really packed but just stuff everything here & there, so it'll look a bit presentable at least. supposed to meet Gerri & Claud at her house but I have no idea why, we didn't. met Pris at Millenia first then to suntec to buy puzzle. guess what, everything cost me 60 bucks, :/ I'm surviving on Homemade Pasta for the whole of next week, okay maybe not on Monday Wednesday & Friday. orders are available if anyone wants some, (: haha! Joycelynn came after & we applied for Soup Spoon! hi twin, I think you applied there too right? camwhored with Joyceh's webcam then town for a while then home. I rushed home to catch My Super Ex Girlfriend, I didn't watch it that time! hurr, tell me about it. & what, my dad prefered some other show & I can't watch. whateverrrrrrrrr. okay, off to do my puzzleeeeeeee.

buy some damn small Samsung phone & get a pair of My Chemical Romance concert ticket free! like HURR. I wanna go............

I saw gf at Millenia today & all she did was talk one sentence & rushed off, ): I wish we had more time, gf. hurry meet okay, I miss you.

CLAUDIA LI, NO MORE BELIEVING BIG BAD WOLF. I WON'T TALK TO YOU IF YOU BELIEVE IT AGAIN, OKAY? LOVE! (:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

YES SIR! ((; i want pasta...OMG! eeek, on a second thought i think its ok. just recalled how you handled the meatballs. :O

6:54 AM  
Blogger Joy said...

you good, you'll regret not trying my Homemade Pasta, haha!

6:55 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ok, i'll try. even if i might end up with a bad tummy. HAHAHA!

((:

6:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

you're the best to annoy. HAHA. EH PASTA ORDER! ahha.

9:41 PM  
Blogger iloveblue said...

EH EH! YOU UNCOOOOL HILARIOUS PIG ! ADMIT DEFEATTTTTT !
HAHAHA !
FOURMESSYFINGERS- COOOOL !

12:36 AM  
Blogger Vivien.E said...

MAMA FELLOW!! RMB WHO LIVES OPPOSITE OF YOUR BEDROOM WINDOW?! I see him in sch everyday >.<

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home