The Corner Stone,

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Bottled up love,
& throw it away.
I'm talking to Nobelly now & she's panicking! oooooops O.O hurr, my phone's dead now all thanks to myself, I threw it on the ground & tadaaaaaa, the colour pixels went mad & I can't on it now. & to top it off, I don't know how to open the back cover of my so awesome phone, hmm. I can't wait for Tues, Charrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! okay because I'm feeling the extreme now so it explains why, too bad. oh, & rocker mummy's getting a camera today like FINALLYYYYYYY.................
boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom! dental tomorrow & I need to check my jaw, ): I wanna dye my hair blonde now, haha so I can blend in well in Aust, (: whatever lah, everything's not even confirmed.
What's the time, Ms Wolf?
Sly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home