The Corner Stone,

Friday, December 07, 2007

talk about humiliating? well why not talk abt you humiliating me in another sense? making me feel like I'm the only one wanting everything right? thanks alot. I've NEVER felt so fucking cheated before, talk about feeling guilty I think you don't. yeah go around telling everyone I'm the one at fault too over controlling? over sensitive? well accept the fact girls are like that. you don't want the whole world to know what you did to me during June/July then don't mention anything about what I did to you just today. don't ever start a relationship when you don't like the idea of being controlled, thanks for humiliating me all these while. you deserve a prize for everything. can't believe you're so damn self-centred. go ahead getting angry at me for blogging this, oh well I can't really do much to prevent myself from venting my anger. I didn't mean anything to you in the first place, I'm not fucking assuming. cold hearted. maybe people shld just stop hurting everyone around themselves & that not all things always go their way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home