The Corner Stone,

Friday, March 07, 2008

Tickling sensation,

I almost fall asleep during work this afternoon. Boss treated my cousin & I to Delifrance. I think the pasta there is not worth the cost. anyway, went to town after work to meet the rest. & I met Esther for a very very short while, (: I hate it when she wears heels I feel short & uncomfortable. she's flying off again to Sydney, good place good food good people good shopping good entertainment good environment, haha. after that, caught The Unseeable (?!) at L9. I haven't been there since a nong nong time ago..

Bloooooooood test tomorrow then Sengkang to create Singpass?! mad.
I would appreciate if they can prick my finger instead, haha.

I want ChompChomp.

oh there's this weird flu going around in HK. so people, refrain from going there! haha.
I wanna go for Maroon 5 concertttt..........................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home