The Corner Stone,

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

whoohoo, Bobby may be going Perth with me in August, (: & now, Joe can drive us around cause she's got her stupid license & I can finally visit aallll the places I've missed out in Jan! I can't wait.
but, not confirmed not confirmed.

No run today. I feel kinda uncomfortable. yay yo, I'm doing up something for robot. she's back todayyy. & I wanna visit my lomomomo today again, prolly later! & &, more polaroid films, normal films, Theresian awards day, swimming/gym, tmr.

I miss working at Portcullis. I need to find some part time againnn, so I'll have more than enough for Perth & US in Aug & Dec! (:

I found a singing partner......... Bobby! Wahaha.

One mistake & I'm sorry,
time's up.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home