The Corner Stone,

Sunday, March 30, 2008

If I'd only come and gone,
Then we wouldn't face this long and painful righting of the wrong.

Spent the day with Wolly & Monster, (: GW centre, O.O I meant city. Zouk's flea market. The pop cam was so calling out for me, I want it so badlyyyyy. Left there without getting even a button of a shirt. Pack pack packed. Cine for ddr & para, again Haha. We do have a life. Starbucks & talked 2 hours away. I felt disgusted at guys the whole afternoon after hearing about them. No no movie, but the slaps did me good.

She's off to camp tomorrow No more dead robot, get active get active!
I miss you.

Me:" I shld go eat, like a pig. & fart, like a nut."
She:" show me a nut that can fart I will turn into a peanut."
:D

I wonder why it always has to hurt
For every lesson you have to learn.
I won't forget what you did to me
How you showed me things I wish I'd never see.

&, Thankyou for lying to me.
The good times we had, you can have them back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home