The Corner Stone,

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Don't look back on yesterday,
cause that time has been & gone.

No no mahjong but we four met up today. Meet NT first in town after packing my table. Threw away aaaalllll my worksheets, bye bye. Went many many places then met Bobby & Joanne. Paragon Orange Julius Heeren Spinelli's. okay I hope mahjong's on tomorrow. Thinking I'm going to Stc to do weights too, & see my all time favourite laughter girl, :D

J,J,J,N. Novelyn's the odd one out! HAWHAW!

oh, & I forgot to add. I think its rather hilarious how you can believe all her stupid lies. I see no meaning, absolutely no meaning in the things she say. come on, she's a fucking liar to start with. Trying hard to be a saint here? Too bad I'm not. Hate is too harsh a word, but yes, I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home