The Corner Stone,

Saturday, March 29, 2008

We two as one.


I think msn emoticons amuses me, not think but I think they do. Slept at 5, awake at 1. Got ourselves done up by 4pm. Headed to Suntec for donuts. Self-entertainment back to townnnnn, with chocolate filled fingers, haha. DeeDee-arrrr with Stacy & gf. Evelina was there, but I guess she didn't believe in trying for the first time. We played ParaPara after, whoohoo first & not only time. Passed all 10 stages minus 1. Wheelock to drool over Onitsuka Tiger after, I knew I dread being home. I love Wolly too, (:

We were suffering from dylexia. We spotted a Mini Pooker, but actually its not.

Zouk flea market tmr, probably to Queensway before that.


Me : " Jr loves yoggi too, haha"
Wanru : " Omg, WHO'S YOGGI?!"

I want Venezia's yoggi...............

jia rui says:
CJR SWR.. aiya why your name is not JKR
jia rui says:
hahahha

Joy says:
haha Joy Kuan Rolling.

hello Mer & Char, the creator of "rolling". oh, & did I mention I bumped into Mer yesterday, (:

Don't try to put it off, as if you know me.
Because to me, you're just another Going Go Gone..

I agree so much with Bel. They come & go. There's no point in stressing.

Its 12.31am...................
Dan's going ECP, with Danial & all I wanttt ): & maybe I should.
okay bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home