The Corner Stone,

Friday, March 28, 2008

Robotic Robot, Jobot loves.

Met ruii- at Suntec Convention for Body Shop sale. zomg, the queue to pay takes forever, she dropped whatever she took & headed to town. Threadless! (: Toto met us after then Wanru. I'm lazy to say exactly what we did. I swear my gf's damn funny, I love her laughter. its contagious. I'm at her place now, I hate staying at home.

okay, out for supper now. Chinaaatown.


/edit.
back. she's fast asleep I can't sleep. its 4am, I feel like listening to Gwen Stefani. I feel like saying random rhymes to people. I just said one to Michelle Wong that day I like her smile. I've found a new interest, I love the wee hours of the morning. You'll feel you own the whole world.
I think running is productive. Procrastinating became my habit, I said to clear my Mount Everest table since last year.
If only OZ became my new place..
I can put down this coincidence beared.
I can leave unnecessary emotions behind.
I can avoid unwanted misunderstandings.
I can make you feel happier.
I can, start afresh.
if only, it all came true & happen now.

Trust me, its not on purpose.
Fighting a losing battle from the start, wasn't intentional.
Going against the odds, Ending up unexpectedly
hurting. Could it be a mistake?
Say it isn't so, Yet I know it is.

Your words hurt, even
You don't understand me.
Tell me Why.

I forgot my camera today I forgot something else as well. I need to get my City Glam as soooooon as my bank permits me They're not producing it anymore. CK Be smelt like powder. FarEast cheats. I'm crazy for this girl. o.o

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home