The Corner Stone,

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'll be there as soon as I can,
but I'm busy mending the broken pieces
of the life I had before ;
before You.



had a rather long day today, but it was Great (: met Gracia in the morning for some survery for her final year project, went to Sam's after. Claud came then breakfast. cabbed with her to Nick's place then back to Marina to meet gf. Millenia walk to meet Joycelynn & Pris at Starbucks. Gerri came then did the interview thing, listening back to the recordings make me laugh. Joyce & Pris left, Gerri talked to her Macbook so I read For One More Day. Vinee Wanru Bel came then left for Kenny Rogers. 7 were there, I'm :D enough. had good old talks at Mos again, I love. home at 10 ):

okay PICTURES next time, stupid photobucket.




your smell's so defined,
& I find myself still stutter
when I'm talking to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home