The Corner Stone,

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

there's so many things to do this week, hurr. fetching the cousin from Changi Airport tomorrow in the evening, I wanna watch a movie before that, (: I have no idea what I'm doing on Friday but my dad just told me not to work on Friday. & Saturday's the wedding, & I have to get up EARLY! ): okay, nothing beats what I'm gonna wear, hurr. & & &, SophiaLee's finally coming back on Sunday, haha. oh yes, my gf's coming back tomorrow too! (:
okay my gum's hurting like very much, ): I didn't enjoy my bagel yesterday. I'm quitting Swirl cause its so damn tiring for so damn little pay.
okay, so met up with Claud Chess Rene & Joy yesterday. whoo, finally someone with the same name, other than Sumay's maid lah, haha. caught The Golden Compass, it was boring at first lah but got interesting cause of the battle, haha!

oh! I might not be back for O level results O.O cause so far the plan's either stay there for CNY or come back on 6th Feb, haha! I think it would be better if staying there till end of March, (:

okay, I'm gonna stop hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. take care, bye!

I wish things would be fine, maybe you can be my best friend, I wouldn't have to worry about not seeing/talking to you till next year, hurr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home