The Corner Stone,

Saturday, March 08, 2008

I don't know you anymore,

Sata in the morning for check up. Thanks Monster, for coming with me & waiting for 2 over hours. Trained to Sengkang after then back. I've got an internal bleed now, I HATE injections since forever. Joycelynn Goh Taitai came over just now, (: she was happy she had her beancurd. watched My wife is a gangster 3 & had a good laugh, haha. she just left not long & I'm gonna watch my shows now, (:

Long Beach tomorrow, right? & & I found some bbq wholesale thing, fucking cheap. okay, not really Idk. checking out tomorrow with Csh, (:

I need to go to God's house soon. I wish this family wasn't so corrupted.. seriously,

I came across this book " Why Can't I Forgive You? " it makes sense just reading the back of the book, its a Christian book by the way. they were saying, how can you get on with your life when the hurt you feel, the anger, the need for revenge burns a hole in your heart, not to mention your soul, in your every sense of being? I guess, forgiving is really just giving hate a little space in your heart. Esther mentioned it before. & I'm feeling so much of it for a long time.

What will happen if everyone owns a time machine? ask yourself, which part of your life you've lived, will you want to live it once again?
2 years back..

Once upon a time there was light in my life,
now its only love in the dark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home