The Corner Stone,

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hearts all over the world tonight,

I think I'm the smartest human alive. I just slot in my Memory stick Duo into the laptop & it got stuck wayyyyyyy inside, I can't take it out now. but, they stated so clearly that I can slot it in too! grrr, feels weird now, like there's a time bomb in my laptop, haha. Bel laughed like mad when I told her it got stuck, Nobel's the best she didn't know that there's such thing as slotting the memory card into the laptop -.- & my cousin kept saying " call the techinician ".

my phone has no pictures or songs now, I'll just have to stare at my Eva Longoria, (:

now I have another thing to worry. I don't have the freaking time to wait at home for the techinician to come! I have freaking work, I pray he'll go to Suntec for me, haha.

dad's a psycho now again.........

bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home