The Corner Stone,

Thursday, March 20, 2008

When you look me in your eyes,
I find my paradise.

I can't get my ass to Perth, fuck. I really can't stand staying here for this period of time, I've been feeling worse.

Parents are off to Batam tomorrow, (: guess there'll be a party going on. both mine & Dan's friends are coming over, whoooo. I managed to borrow mahjong tiles from my grandma just now, imagine tomorrow without tiles, mad. I had Long Beach just now, (: food was just okay. my throat makes everything taste bad to me. I hateeeee sore throats.

I think I'm gonna be with Dan the whole time my parents are away. which means, going out with his friends on Sat. weird but, hopfully fun.

Lam's coming tomorrow! haha haven't seen her for ages.

Mass tomorrow, finally.

Rorororororororo, I miss you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home