The Corner Stone,

Monday, March 17, 2008

Like Toy Soldiers.

yesterday:
Met Toto at Tampines Mall for Step Up 2. nice show overall with good dances, (: supposed to go her friend's place for mahjong but decided not to, so headed home instead. Met TaiJoyceh at bugis at night then town. she saw Jiarui the day before outside Cine & I was with Jr, but she didn't see me, -.- seriously haha!

today:
Work was hectic! I tried to catch a min's sleep & its just impossible. headed to NP after work to get my lappy. As my dearest mummy haven't been to Holland Village before, I've decided to be a filial child & bring her there. okay, actually my motive is to meet up with Nobel Wanru & Bel, (: I can't wait for this Friday, I wanna play mj.

& haha, viwawa has Wahjong. haven't tried that but I doubt I'll understand how to play, haha.

Monsterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Roro, :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home